COMMERCIAL LINES INSURANCE PRODUCER (RK)
Internal Description: Line of Business: INSURANCE
Job Category: Sales
Primary Purpose: Develop and sell commercial lines business
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other Duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Develop and maintain active expiration list through internal and external sources.
2. Provide immediate follow up on referrals.
3. Make prospecting calls and obtain new accounts.
4. Provide professional risk management advice to prospects and clients.
5. Obtain information for quotations and market account to various insurance carriers with assistance of staff.
6. Work with CSA's to prepare proposals and present to prospects.
7. Make arrangements with clients to insure premium payment on a timely basis and be responsible for collection.
8. Stay abreast of trends in insurance industry and pursue continuing education.
9. Make follow up calls on insureds to insure client satisfaction with insurance program and insurance needs.
10. Monitor commercial expiration lists.
11. Due to changing business conditions, management may assign additional duties or functions to this position.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. College degree and/or one year experience in commercial lines or equivalent education and related training.
2. State issued agent's license.
3. Sales oriented.
4. Have a thorough knowledge of commercial lines insurance.
5. Documented continuing education.
6. Above average interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
Benefits - Full
5+ to 7 years experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
Willingness to Travel - Always
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Must have insurance license
must have P&C sales experience
Does your candidates have a minimum book of 500K in revenue? Expectation is they will be able to bring the majority of this over.
Job Category: Sales / Marketing - Sales & Sales Management
Hours Per Week:
We have remote access to the computer system the company uses. I will be able to place your resume directly into an active candidate queue. In addition we can champion you to top management.
HAVE YOU HELD A SIMILAR JOB AT A COMPANY IN THE SAME INDUSTRY?
If you have worked at a similar company and held a similar position, this is what I will need from you:
A current copy of your resume with full address sent to me as an attachment. We cannot use the online version. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR RESUME HAS YOUR FULL ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION,
BE SMART- Make sure your resume has all the KEY WORDS from the job description. Resumes without the KEY WORDS are ignored by the HR people.
Your citizenship or visa status.
Your desired base salary range.
Are you willing to relocate if necessary? Will you have to relocate if you get this job?
We are always company paid. We do not accept money from candidates. We are paid by them but we work for you.