The Job Window is seeking an entry level Direct Customer Service Specialist for one of the leading promotional advertising and marketing firms in the area. This firm’s focus on customer service is unparalleled and their unique customer service based approach to marketing has dramatically increased client revenue. Due to this rapid expansion, our client is in immediate need of a customer service enthusiast who can bring their A-game to the customer service and marketing campaigns.
The Goals Are Simple: Every consumer must benefit from our client’s promotions, each one of their clients must benefit from the services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
The Challenge: This firm is continuously expanding their client base as well as the number of territories covered on a National scale. The current client base is extremely diverse and these growing retail marketing campaigns are in need of a customer service professional that can work on site at the promotional events providing direct customer and client support through promotional techniques.
The Position: The entry level Direct Customer Service Representative will work in an environment that is centered on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. By bringing in a diverse individual who has an array of expertise, skills and potential, senior management is able to create progressive promotional event solutions for clients. The Job Window is looking for a key individual to provide customer service and promotional knowledge this firm's existing and future client base.
Join a company that invests in its employees and truly wants YOU to succeed!
The Direct Customer Service Specialist position currently open is an entry level position, with no ceiling on the opportunity for growth. All managers are required, regardless of past experience, to train at an entry level prior to taking on management responsibilities. Our client provides full training to help you succeed in every area of the marketing and customer service industries.
Benefits of the Direct Customer Service Position:
- Comprehensive paid training by a national manager.
- Opportunity for community and charity involvement.
- Flexible scheduling
- Entry level position with numerous advancement opportunities
Do You Have The Qualifications?
- 1-2 years’ experience in retail, restaurant/food service, sales, hospitality, customer service, and other environments providing front-line, interactive customer support a plus.
- Ability to learn and apply marking / promotional strategies.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Desire for an entry level opportunity with management goals.
- On-site attendance at campaigns throughout the Anaheim area will be a role requirement for this entry level customer service and marketing position. Access to reliable transportation is beneficial.