REFER A FRIEND
$$$ 1,000 REFERRAL BONUS $$$
YOUR RESUME WILL NOT GO IN A BLACK HOLE!!
OUTSTANDING VACATION, COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGES!
WE HAVE DOZENS OF GREAT FULL TIME MORTGAGE JOBS!
Excellent opportunity to work for a high growth Mortgage and Real Estate company. Fast paced, fun culture, excellent opportunity for growth.
Are you a DE Underwriter that is interested in being a part of an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization that is re-setting the bar for an entire industry?
We are actively recruiting an experienced DE Underwriter who will add value to our team of mortgage professionals. You are the highest-level underwriter designation within the underwriting team. This includes ensuring that loan requests meet program and product specifications or counteroffer to a different product and/or program when appropriate. In addition, you will communicate decision (approval, suspense, denial) to appropriate individuals.
• Underwrites residential loans ensuring compliance with appropriate company and secondary market investor standards.
• Examines loan documentation for accuracy and completeness.
• Works with loan originator or production staff to secure all required documents.
• Works with more senior underwriters on loan exceptions.
• Have authority to withdraw and decline loans.
• May be involved in one or several types of mortgage lending (conventional and government-backed, etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform a thorough analysis to ensure the quality of each loan and to determine compliance with Company and Investor guidelines
• Apply and interpret company underwriting guidelines and make sound credit decision
• Complete credit, income analysis of loan, ensure proper audits are completed and verify consistency of loan file information
• Review and evaluate credit information on mortgage loan documents to determine acceptability for specific loan programs
• Determine any conditions, stipulations or pre-funding requirements
• Review any conditions, stipulations or pre-funding requirements received
• Communicate with Account Executives, Operations Manager, and Production Manager as required to resolve outstanding issues
• Assist departmental support staff when necessary
• Perform other related duties as assigned
If you are ready to take your career to the next level apply now
Career Brokers is an Executive Search firm with THOUSANDS of jobs in the USA (across major industries) as our web site lists jobs from over 400 affiliate offices.
When you apply to a job on our site, your resume is sent, directly, to the office in charge of that search.
Please note that if the job belongs to an affiliate, they (not Career Brokers) will contact you if you are a potential match.
Finally: We cannot help anyone living outside the USA/Canada and 99.99% of our jobs require US Citizenship or a Green Card.