We are looking for an Medical Device Sales Representatives (and Junior Sales Representative).
- Sell Italian Quanta Lasers (price $60K to $200K) to Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons and Aesthetic Providers
- Identify and qualify prospective customers, provide technical information, demonstrate company products and quote prices to customers.
- Maintain accurate records of prospective customers and competitive information.
- Acquire product knowledge through product training and competitive analysis.
- Attend training.
- Work with a Senior Sales Representative and/or Managing Director to close deals.
- Demonstrated sales accomplishments in a capital equipment environment.
- Experience developing relationships with customers.
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and organized.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelors of Science preferred
- 3+ years selling capital equipment (ideally in the Health Care Industry), but we'll consider non-industry.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must have car, computer & home office.
- Company will provide training.
NOTE: THIS IS A 100% COMMISSION BASED OPPORTUNITY. COMP RANGES FROM $0K TO $100K IN YEAR 1. $50K TO $135K YEAR 2. $80K TO $200K YEAR 3. ALL COMPENSATION IS COMMISSION BASED. CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN EXPENSES (I.E. CAR, GAS, etc).
SIMILAR TO A REAL ESTATE AGENT, THIS POSITION TAKES TIME TO DEVELOP. IDEAL CANDIDATE IS FINANCIALLY STABLE, EAGER TO GET GOING IN MEDICAL DEVICE SALES, WILLING TO START FROM THE BOTTOM AND LEARN, OKAY WITH KNOCKING ON DOORS AND FAILING FORWARD, HAS THEIR OWN CAR & COMPUTER, CONSIDERS THEMSELVES GOOD WITH PEOPLE, ENJOYS SALES, CAN WORK FROM HOME, HAS A LONG TERM VISION FOR INCOME GROWTH, AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT, AND WANTS A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER IN 2017!
If you receive a call back on your Resume Submission, you must be available for an interview on November 21st in Los Angeles, and available for training on November 29th and 30th in Los Angeles. Job would start on December 1st - as an independent contractor, you will be able to set your own hours, as well as work from home. Okay, if you have other work going on to help you stay afloat.