Make A Difference For Kids With Autism: ABA Behavioral Therapist!
Ready to join one of Inc. Magazine's fastest growing private companies in the U.S.? Want to find out why we’ve been named one of “50 Best Workplaces” by the Silicon Review?
Behavioral Health Works, Inc. (BHW) is looking for caring, compassionate, and high-energy individuals who want a rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of those affected by Autism.
Apply Now: http://www.bhwcares.com/career/
Who is BHW!
BHW helps individuals with Autism and other developmental disabilities reach their highest potential by working collaboratively with families, schools, and relevant professionals. By focusing on ways in which people respond to their environment (behavior), we provide opportunities for them to learn in specific and observable ways, leading to a positive outcome (health).
Our treatment approach is rooted in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) with an emphasis on individualized programs, focusing on each person's strengths and challenges. Each of BHW's programs share the common goal of teaching individuals the tools necessary to obtain a better quality of life and to lead a more independent life.
Where are the open positions?
California: Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego, Alameda, Santa Clara, and Contra Costa counties.
Nationwide: Massachusetts, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, and Florida.
What roles are available?
Entry Level, Lead and Senior Behavioral Therapist positions are available based on education and experience. All Therapists at BHW are responsible for the following:
- Motivating their clients and helping them reach their highest potential.
- Contributing their expertise and professionalism to one of the industry’s fastest growing agencies.
- Allowing their positive and solution-focused spirit serve as a model for the clients and families they work with on a daily basis.
What qualifications do BHW Therapists possess?
- A High School Diploma for Behavioral Interventionist positions, Bachelor's Degree and educational coursework completed in the areas of: Child Development, Special Education, Psychology, or a related field is preferred for Behavioral Therapists positions.
- Energetic people with a passion to help children and families overcome large obstacles.
- A minimum of six months experience working with children, with special needs (especially Autism), is preferred.
- A drive to be part of an innovative and growing organization with amazing growth potential.
- Previous work experience with ABA, DTT, PRT, PECS, and Autism is preferred.
- A valid driver's license and proof of car insurance with a good driving record is required.
- Bilingual in Spanish or Vietnamese is a PLUS.
What are the work hours?
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities are now available with benefits offered, depending on amount of hours worked per week.
- Sessions occur 8:00 am - 8:00 pm, with Monday - Sunday shifts available. BHW requires that all Therapists be available to work during our high demand hours of 2:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
What benefits does BHW offer?
- Health: 1) All employees are eligible for dental, vision, and chiropractic coverage with the company. 2) Full-time employees are eligible for medical coverage.
- 401 K: BHW offers a generous 401 K package with employer matching for eligible employees.
- Drive Time: Employees are paid for drive time at the minimum wage rate and receive mileage reimbursement.
- Technology: Laptops, smartphones, and/or tablets provided to Clinical Staff.
- Sick Days: All employees are eligible for sick days in accordance with state law.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): PTO is also offered to employees at all levels after 1 year of service.
- Supervision: Employees may be eligible to accrue BCBA, BCaBA, MFT, or Psychologist supervision hours under the direct supervision of one of our licensed or certified staff.
- Paid Trainings: BHW offers paid trainings for employees at all staff levels.
- Management Positions: All Clinical and Administrative management positions are eligible to participate in a tuition-waived management certification program, The Management Development Program (MDP). MDP is a selective 16-month intensive program that will equip managers with real-world case studies and experiences to learn how to think as a leader from a strategic framework. Their coursework will be comprised of real-world situations and will teach participants how to Evaluate, Assess, Respond, Recommend and Lead.
- Tuition Reduction for Partnered Universities: All BHW employees are eligible to enroll in courses and take advantage of discounted tuition with all of our affiliated universities. Partners include: National University, California Southern University, & Vanguard University.
- Competitive compensation package: BHW prides itself on offering an industry-leading compensation package for all eligible employees.
All open positions are listed on the website; no phone calls please. Due to the volume of applicants, we will contact only those candidates who have completed an online application and uploaded a resume with qualified experience and education for a phone screen. Incomplete resumes or application submissions through other means will not be considered. Thank you for your interest and understanding.
BHW does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). All employees must complete and pass a background check and show proof of immunization. A valid driver's license and proof of car insurance with a good driving record is required.
READY TO GET STARTED?