Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ensures the continuous flow of work and compliance to production schedules according to the specifications
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures installing components, units, subassemblies, wiring, crimping, soldering, plugging stripping, routing, inspecting, and potting.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Understanding of the ISO 9001-2000 requirements
- Assign and explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers
- Set up and maintain a clean working environment at all times
- Understand and follow all safety policies, codes, and procedures
- Understand basic IPC-610, IPC-620 workmanship standards
- Familiar with hand crimping tools for standard terminal contacts (AMP, Tyco, Molex, D-sub?)
- Monitor and coordinate the activities of their staff ensuring the continuous flow of work and compliance to production schedules according to the specifications of safety, quality and productivity.
- Enforce employee?s Hand Book policies throughout work procedures.
- Runs department time performance reports to measure and improve efficiency of employees.
- Follows and reviews Rapid production standards and keeps manager abreast of any changes
- Meetings with his/her staff to review the daily targets of quality, safety and production.
- Maintain good communication with the Manager of issues that arise during shift period.
- Improve their personnel, developing their skills and attitudes through continuous training.
- Provide training to new employees in different department tasks
- Manufacturing environment
- Cutting & stripping cable
- Terminate cable
- Crimping terminals/ contacts
- Assembling and Inspecting cable and wire harness
- Reading blue prints
- Additional duties as assigned and needed
- Understand IPC 620 Quality Standard
- Ability to use tape measure
- Follow detail instructions (verbal, visual and written)
- Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
- Must be able to operate cutters, wire stripper, crimpers, heat guns, solder irons, etc.
- Able to sit 95% of the workday
- Good attitude
- Must be detail orientated
- Manage one's own time and the time of others
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to read and speak English
Keyword: Production Lead
From: Rapid Manufacturing 456e3ba97b734234bcc0cefcf8b50824