Electro-Mechanical & Transformer Assemblers (Power & Propulsion Systems Industry) needed for a contract hire opportunity with Yoh's client located in Anaheim, California.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- The position of Electro-Mechanical & Transformer Assembler has the responsibility of assembling cable harness, wiring Electro-Mechanical sub-assemblies including Magnetic assembly and top level assemblies in accordance with work order instructions, Engineering Drawing and Manufacturing Process Specifications.
What You'll Be Doing:
- NOTE: Due to the varying production requirements at the time of hire, this position may require soldering skills to Military specifications or ANSI-J-STD-001 in addition to mechanical/assembly skills or may require only mechanical/assembly skills. This is to be determined by the Manager/Supervisor based on the tasks and production needs.
- Assemble Electro-Mechanical parts and perform inner chassis wiring connections using both calibrated and non-calibrated hand tools per work order instructions.
- Assemble Magnetic assemblies from Core & Coil thru final assembly per print and/or manufacturing documentation and assemble wood creates /pallets as needed/ required.
- Must be able to read hardware descriptions on Engineering BOM and physically identify the characteristic of the hardware.
- Must have basic understanding of standard hardware installation sequence.
- Must be able to interpret complex Engineering Change Orders, understand the disposition and the effectiveness of the change.
- Must possess the skills and knowledge to select and use the proper hand tools for assemblies.
- Ability to communicate issues, concerns and/or questions to his or her supervisors and Mfg. Engineers.
- Must be able to assemble simple to complex Cable Harness assemblies if necessary.
- Must be able to move or manipulate heavy parts and assemblies ranging to 50 lbs.
- Be able to operate various powered tools such as a Saw, Drill and handling equipment ranging from hydraulic or electric lifting devices or lift tables.
- Responsible for the accuracy of time charging on job performed.
- Responsible for keeping his or her work area clean and well organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer.
- Minimum 2-5 year's experience assembling electro/mechanical hardware as stated above, preferably to military requirements and specifications.
- Able to pass soldering test and be certified ANSI-J-STD-001 as/if required.
- Must have good knowledge of IPC/WHMA-A-620.
- Must possess good to excellent assembly blueprint reading skills.
- Must be able to read and understand both written and verbal instructions in English.
- Must have excellent understanding of hardware requirements.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school or GED preferred. Must have 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What's In It For You?
- An excellent contract opportunity with the exciting aviation industry.
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Shawn Murphy 425.732.6090 or Toll Free 1.877.899.4935 x6090
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
J2W: AVIATION J2W: ENGINEERING