A leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise is currently seeking a Project Manager in the Anaheim, CA area. This is a 1 year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- This position is accountable to ensure that all assigned projects are properly scoped, design and executed with an emphasis on strict scope, budget and schedule control. Has full accountability for implementation of assigned projects.
- Must perform accountabilities according to established operating procedures and is expected to take an active role in continually improving these processes. The position objective is to successfully manage each assigned project from inception to completion.
- The goal of this position is to continually deliver projects within approved budget and schedule with the highest quality and in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management required. 8+ years of applicable experience in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or commercial facilities construction industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction methods and material and the ability to interpret design drawings and specs. Demonstrated knowledge of construction and project. Demonstrated expertise with construction finance (budgets, cash flows, etc) and business practices.
- Demonstrated leadership ability. Strong organizational skills. Ability to multi task and effectively execute work. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Proficient computer skills.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.