A leading global chemical manufacturer located in Anaheim, CA is seeking an Supply Chain Planner to join their team. To be considered for this role candidates must have a BS degree and at least five (5) years of production production planning experience in a manufacturing environemnt. This role is responsible for the coordination and preparation of production schedules for all assigned machines. This is a permanent opportunity to join a growing and stable organization.
Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
- Coordination and preparation of production schedules for all assigned machines.
- Creating and communicating a valid master production schedule to maximize available machine hours, material usage, and labor
- Review capacity and demand to establish and communicate lead times
- Optimization of planning schedules taking into account operational and material changes
- Balance production and customer requirements as they relate to specified materials (balance between mfg cost and inventory carrying cost)
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- BS degree is required (Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or related technical degree is coveted)
- Must have at least five (5) years of production planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have experience using a formal ERP system (SAP experience is coveted)
- APICS Certification is highly coveted
- Understanding of CEM manufacturing processes
<Benefits for the Planner Scheduler
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Growing and Stable organization
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.