Our mission is to build healthy communities through great food. We hand-deliver farm fresh groceries directly to our customers’ doorsteps throughout Utah, Nevada, and California. Winder Farms is one of the fastest growing home delivery grocery companies in the United States. We combine the stability of a 130 year-old company with the prospects and outlook of a dynamic, growing business. At Winder Farms, we are always on the lookout for great people who are not only passionate about providing great tasting products, but also delivering a great customer experience.
At Winder Farms, we consider our employees to be our greatest asset, and we are committed to each person's personal and professional growth. Our business has flourished because of the teamwork of employees who put an emphasis on providing “Quality, Simplicity and Magic” for our customers, and who take special pride in doing a job exceptionally well. Learn more about us at www.winderfarms.com
The Home Delivery Driver will be responsible for delivering our products to homes throughout the Orange County area with 100% accuracy and timeliness. They perform all duties within proper safety guidelines as well as maintain their customer account base with the highest level of customer service.
- Making home deliveries to Winder Farms customers in a safe and efficient manner utilizing a company vehicle between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am, or depending on the route. Sunday night through Thursday night.
- Demonstrate safety, courtesy and professionalism on all driving assignments
- Load products onto home delivery trucks
- Properly count and inventory products on truck
- Build customer orders and deliver to doorstep
- Document missing product and customer change requests
- Must be organized and outgoing
- Ability to work in a physically, fast-paced, outdoor delivery environment that requires entering and exiting vehicles
- Ability to routinely lift, lower and carry 50 pounds
- Excellent driving skills and clean motor vehicle record
- Valid driver’s license issued in the state where you live
- A DOT physical exam is required
- Must pass background check and drug screens
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Have the ability to perform basic math skills including addition and subtraction
- Must be able to operate a computer, handheld pda or similar product
- Pay set at $12 hourly
- Must be 21 or older
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Salary is dependent upon experience and internal and external salary conditions. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. Winder Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No third party inquiries, please.
Learn more about us at www.winderfarms.com