Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze blueprints, construction drawings, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Thoroughly review front ends and specifications for scope or pricing impact items.
- Obtain and evaluate material, equipment, and subcontractor quotes.
- Prepare conceptual estimates for budgeting projects.
- Able to communicate, schedule, analyze information, and take responsibility for estimating duties.
- Review bid documents for potential conflicts and constructability issues.
- Communicate with the client, gather all necessary data, and analyze all information in order to assemble complete project cost.
- Confer with general contractors/construction managers, engineers, and designers on changes or adjustments for estimates.
- Follow company procedures for communication, dialogue, timesheets, and assembling of estimates.
- Strong teamwork oriented traits.
- Learn all software programs utilized in the day-to-day business operations of the company.
- Other duties as assigned
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO Click Here to Email Your Resum?
4905 W Tilghman St, Suite 160-170
Allentown, PA 18104