The Business Financial Administrator works closely with the Sales Team Leader and other support personnel to ensure the client's brand marketing and consumer strategies are implemented. The ideal candidate will perform administrative duties, act as a liaison between the sales team and client, and be a point of contact for conflict resolutions.
- Administer the claims, deductions, and reconciliation processes by meeting client and customer expectations through maintaining accurate records. Assist with repayments, receivables, and collections. Process invoices and billing.
- Maintain efficient forms management process through consistent application and training.
- Administer process for providing Sales Team with accurate and timely promotional contracts.
- Maintain Claims, Deductions & promotional materials utilizing ECM (ASM Document Management System)
- (Required): High School/GED or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience in Administrative and/or Financial Support
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Preferred experience in bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
Advantage Solutions is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Over 40,000 passionate, talented people make Advantage everything it is today, which is why we’re committed to providing top-notch training and development opportunities to see them succeed.
As you might imagine, our success, coupled with the way we value our expert associates, is a massive draw for passionate, educated individuals looking for a place to excel. Fortunately, we’re growing, so we have plenty of room. If you’re dedicated, talented, and service minded, you’re invited to explore our open positions and consider a future with us.