Before applying for This job If you were not a full time construction estimator with at least 3 years of experience. please do not apply for this job
New Star International Inc: Architectural Millwork Estimator
New Star International Inc. is Cabinet / Millwork company located in Anaheim, CA. We are currently looking for an Cabinet / Millwork Estimator to join our team.
- Bid takeoff and proposal preparation
- Evaluation of suppliers, subcontractors and their proposals
- Extensive research of materials
- Managing budgets, estimates and timelines
- Coordination with project teams; Project Managers, Engineers, Maintaining client relationships
- 4+ years experience estimating and knowledge of construction materials and methods
- Demonstrated understanding of how architectural items are engineered to be built
- Must have high attention to detail and be focused, meticulous and precise with work product and communications.
- This position requires an individual that can handle multiple projects at one time.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment that requires cross training, open communication, and team development and improvement activities.
- Must be well composed while under pressure, maintaining positive attitude at all times in a demanding, fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analysis skills required, accompanied with a persona of a high character teammate.
- Computer literate, demonstrate experience with PC s, must be proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Industry experience in specialty construction/custom fabrication, millwork, exhibit/display, trade show or other related field
- The ability to take direction and suggestions in an open collaborative way
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: $48,000.00 /year
- Anaheim, CA 92801
- Microsoft office: 4 years
- estimating: 4 year