Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures installing components, units, subassemblies, wiring, crimping, soldering, plugging stripping, routing, inspecting, and potting.
Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
Understanding of the ISO 9001-2000 requirements
Assign and explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers
Set up and maintain a clean working environment at all times
Understand and follow all safety policies, codes, and procedures
- Manufacturing environment
- Cutting & stripping cable
- Terminate cable
- Crimping terminals/ contacts
- Assembling and Inspecting cable and wire harness
- Reading blue prints
- Additional duties as assigned and needed
- Understand IPC 620 Quality Standard
- Ability to use tape measure
- Follow detail instructions (verbal, visual and written)
- Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
- Must be able to operate cutters, wire stripper, crimpers, heat guns, solder irons, etc.
- Able to sit 95% of the workday
- Good attitude
- Must be detail orientated
- Manage one's own time and the time of others
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to read and speak English
Keyword: Production Assembler/Operator (2nd Shift)
From: Rapid Manufacturing 5ce0bb4bcc7b40bd9a3b773b5e6d837a