Our client in Anaheim, Ca, is looking for a Contract Water Quality Analyst Coordinator to start right away!
Responsibilities for the Analyst
- Maintains organized compliance records and tracking system
- Able to analyze data, make observations and draw preliminary conclusions
- Performs tasks to implement, maintain and comply with water quality and environmental regualtions and programs within the district.
Requirements for the Analyst
- Two years of experience in water quality, compliance tracking, environmental regulations, data analysis, hydraulic modeling and report writing
- Great Contractor Benefits!
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.