Under the supervision of the Transportation Manager and Dispatch Coordinator, a Port Truck Driver is responsible for daily transportation assignments. You are responsible for timely and successful completion of pick-up and delivery assignments and must assist loading and unloading materials as needed.
As a Bedrosians truck driver, you are an integral part to our company's success. Bedrosians drivers have the potential to earn excellent compensation and partake in the company's benefits package. If you are ready to take the step in your career, we invite you to apply.
- Ability to maintain perfect attendance and punctuality
- Ensure timely and successful completion of deliveries
- Unload and load materials
- Work in conjunction with Dispatch Coordinator to ensure successful completion of deliveries
- Follow federal and company safety procedures
- Demonstrate proper driving habits
- Maintain proper paperwork
- Organize and submit required paperwork to Dispatch Coordinator
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goals, and directives
- Any other duties required of this position
- 2 years of port driving experience
- Must provide valid Class A CDL
- Valid TWIC card
- Excellent attendance at current or previous employment
- Must pass DOT drug test
- Must pass a background check and motor vehicle report. Must have a safe driving record,
- Must provide valid Medical Card
- Must pass basic physical test
- Must pass a Bedrosians road test
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Reliable attendance, punctuality and good time management skills
- Good customer service
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow written and oral directions
- Ability to read, interpret and follow company policies and procedures, state and federal regulations
- Maintain accurate log book
- Ability to ensure all safety procedures are followed
- Must pass a drug/alcohol test
- 7am - 5pm, 4 days per week.
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract.
port driver, port truck, twic, class a, class a driver, commercial driver, truck driver, truck, truck driving, driving, slabs, a frame, loads, unloading, loading, flatbed, containers, loading containers, unloading containers, ports, port of long beach, lb port, long beach port, port driver, port driving, day time port driver, port, los angeles port, la port, port of la, port of los angeles, dept of transportation, dot, department of transportation, twic, twic card, medical card, driving record, h6, mvr, safe driving, safe driver, port truck commercial driver, class a driver, Class A CDL, cdl, cdl A, commercial driver, commercial drivers license, port driving experience
Job Posted by ApplicantPro