Description for Veterinary Assistant - Veterinary Assistant - Customer Service- Assistant:
Vetco Wellness Clinic Veterinary Assistant - Assistant - Veterinary Technician - Customer Assistant Job Description:
Do you LOVE to work with pets and their people?
Come join our VETCO team!
We're looking for team members for our Vetco Wellness Clinic and have positions available now for Customer Service- Veterinary Assistant - Assistant.
We will train you to assist the Veterinarian, or to help pet owners choose the proper vaccinations and services for their pets. Our employees work as a team to provide the best possible service for our customers and their pets and support our Veterinarians in servicing those pets.
This is an hourly Part-time weekend Veterinary Assistant - Assistant - Customer Service position.
Must be available to work both Sat & Sun.
Veterinary experience a plus - Customer service experience a must! We will train you to be the best you can be.
Duties for Veterinary Assistant - Veterinary Technician - Customer Service - Assistant:
- Educating clients on preventative pet care. Ability to determine which preventatives and vaccines are best suited to their pet's lifestyle.
- Providing exceptional customer service!
- Restraining pets for services
- Preparing vaccines and tests for veterinarians
- Maintain a positive relationship with our store partners.
- Keeping the Wellness Center sparkly clean.
Qualifications for Veterinary Assistant - Veterinary Technician - Customer Service - Assistant:
- Available to work on Saturdays and Sundays
- Comfortable with dogs and cats of all breeds and sizes. Ability to appropriately & safely restrain (when necessary) fractious pets
- Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- 21 years or older with a valid drivers' license
- Strong product knowledge including Heartworm Preventatives, Flea Preventatives & Vaccines.
- Strong knowledge of intestinal parasites prevention & heartworm prevention & heartworm disease in both cats & dogs
- Detail oriented with the ability to think clearly and multitask in a busy environment. Ability to perform basic math accurately
- Have strong client education & communication skills, bi-lingual skills preferred but not required
- A can do attitude and a team player!!
veterinary, vet, lvt, rvt, customer service, Veterinary Technician, assistant
Job Posted by ApplicantPro