A leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise is currently seeking a Construction Project Engineer in the Anaheim, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Responsible for all project document control. Responsible for all electronic filing, maintaining & updating project folder and Box. Review and appropriately distribute all submitted and returned project reporting e.g. RFI?s, Submittals, etc. Maintain and track contractor deliverables matrix (e.g. IIPP, Schedule, SSSP, Monthly Waste Reports, etc...).
- Maintain current project directory for Disney/WDI/Stake Holders, Contractors, Vendors, and Consultants. Establish and Maintain logs: Submittals, RFI's, Equipment/Material Procurement, Bulletins. Logs to be updated & brought to OAC meetings.
- Track Contractor's insurance certs and work with Contractors & AON to make sure they are in compliance with project requirements. Distribute AON weekly report to project team in weekly team meeting.
- Participate in all key project meetings i.e. OAC, Resort/Operations, major field coordination meetings, etc.
- Track and maintain all conditional and unconditional releases. Assist lead CM with project punch lists and tracking to completion.
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Bachelor?s Degree from a four-year college or university in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management and 4+ years of applicable experience in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or commercial facilities construction industry. Masters preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction methods and material and the ability to interpret design drawings and specs. Demonstrated knowledge of construction and project management processes and purchasing/contract management. Demonstrated expertise with construction project paperwork (RFIs, Submittals, Procurement Logs, As Built Drawings, etc.) and the flow of these documents between owner, AOR, EOR, and contractors.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to multi task and effectively execute work. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Proficient computer skills
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.