A leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise is currently seeking a Project Coordinator in the Anaheim, CA area. This is a 1 year CONTRACT position. No per diem available. 7:00am-4:00pm
Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
- Candidate must perform administrative/clerical tasks as well as electronic filing, maintaining and updating project folder and box. Also will be responsible for all document control
- Job duties include maintaining and tracking contractor deliverable matrix and their distributions, maintaining current project directory for Disney/WDI/Stake Holders, Contractors, Vendors and Consultants and establishing and maintaining logs (submittals, RFI's, Equipment/Material Procurement, Bulletins)
- Candidate will assist lead CM with project punch lists and tracking to completion and assist with gathering and organizing project close out documentation
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Minimum of 3 years relevant construction project experience
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred . High School Diploma required
- Project Coordinator Skills and Qualifications: Performance Management, Foster Teamwork, Supervision, Quality Management, Results Driven, Time Management, Proactive
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.