The Powered by Zip team at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is now looking for both new and experienced real estate agents to affiliate with the company. Here are some of the support tools and resources that will be made available to help you:
- ZAP (Zip Agent Platform): our industry-leading online agent platform and client management system
- The power of one of the most recognized names in real estate
- Dozens of new client leads every single month
- Top-notch education and business coaching is available
- A dominant presence online, including the following:
- Properties you list automatically distributed to more than 700 different websites
- Properties you list receive featured placement on the most dominant real estate websites in the country
- Your own page/portal on ziprealty.com
Our leads system, technological platform, and education program will get you off the ground and running. Our resources can put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match. It's very common for newly affiliated agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months in the industry!
Schedule a confidential meeting for this week, and learn more about the advantages of being an independent agent affiliated with Coldwell Banker on the Powered by Zip Team.
2015 Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Operated by a subsidiary of NRT LLC. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker Logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Nothing in this document is intended to create an employment relationship. Any affiliation by you with the Company is intended to be that of an independent contractor sales associate.
Job Requirements for the Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Must be a licensed real estate agent in good standing with a local Realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (all non-licensed applicants will have to complete the pre-licensing course and state exam before affiliating with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage .)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset (sales experience a plus)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative.
- Must be a moderately tech-savvy agent who wants to use our technology to engage clients