Immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Manager located near Anaheim, CA at a manufacturing leader within the roofing and building material industry. This role is responsible to repair and maintain all plant electrical circuits and mechanical equipment by directing and leading all the maintenance activities of all mechanics. To be consider you must have at least a High School Diploma and Eight (8) or more years of Maintenance experience (Journeyman level Mechanic/Electrician) within a manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing and stable organization.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
- Repair and maintain all plant electrical circuits and mechanical equipment
- Directs and leads all the maintenance activities of all mechanics and electricians to effectively maintain plant
- Inspect, monitor and controls the quality of workmanship and completed tasks
- Implement, maintain and upgrade (as needed) the plant preventive maintenance
- Lead and facilitate the development and implementation of continuous improvement processes
- Perform repairs and adjustments on PLC electrical systems
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- High School diploma is required (Two year technical degree is preferred)
- Must have at least a minimum of 8 years of total maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must have experience conducting repairs and adjustments on PLC electrical systems
- Must have Lean Manufacturing and/or 5S experience
- Must be proficient repairing mechanical machinery in order to assist and train maintenance workers
- Strong knowledge of electrical controls and procedures
- Full benefits package
- PTO plan
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.