Medical Front Desk Receptionist
2833 E Randy Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92806
To obtain a Medical Front Desk Receptionist position to utilize my analytical, communication, and organization skills.
Bachelors of Science in Biological Sciences May 2015
California State University, Fullerton
Angel Nails & Spa
July 2016 – Present
- Greet walk-in clients and assist them to the reception area.
- Answer telephone calls and set up appointments for clients.
- Manage and process register payments to keep record of clients who visit the salon.
- Ensure that the front desk and reception area are clean and organized.
HealthCare Partners November 2015 – June 2016
- Review and process referrals for specialist office consultations and pending surgeries.
- Ensure referrals have entered correctly and processed within a designated timeframe.
- Coordinate non-emergency transportation assistance for patients to their appointments.
- Generate Home Health, Durable Medical Equipment, and transportation referrals for inpatient admits.
- Verify patients’ covered benefits by contacting various health plans as needed.
- Provide customer service by addressing patient inquiries regarding their referral status via telephone.
- Perform over 1,000 patient outreach calls reminding patients to schedule their annual wellness exams.
- Utilize excel to organize and enter patient records for review.
Dalat Supermarket May 2010 – November 2015
- Perform accounting duties using QuickBooks, including accounts payable and receivable, reconciliations, and payroll tax.
- Train employees on the correct rules, regulations and hygiene in order to provide a clean and safe environment for employees and customers.
- Address customer inquiries via telephone or in-person on merchandises.
- Design product advertisement for new merchandises utilizing Microsoft Word.
- Ensure product safety and cleanliness by following safety regulations.
- Assist management with inventory control by checking expiration dates.
October 2013 - Present
- Provide excellent resident care under the supervision of a certified caregiver.
- Perform housekeeping duties and meal preparations.
- Assist residents with daily living activities and personal grooming.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for resident
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm
- Proficient with Quickbooks, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in Vietnamese
- Think critically and creatively by creating solutions to any given problem
- Flexible and can quickly adapt and remain calm in stressful situations
- Coordinate and complete tasks with accuracy
- Team player who can create trusting relationships with colleagues and customers