MARINA DEL CARMEN ARELLANO
1626 w Catalpa Dr 18 Anaheim CA 92801
Organized and detail-oriented person with two years and a half of cash handling and customer service experience. A consistently positive and friendly person committed to reaching business goals.
● Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
● Bilingual (Spanish and English)
● Team player
● Fast learner
Balanced daily cash draws of $4,000.00 and vault of $60,000.00
- Greeted customers upon entrance and handled all cash and credit transactions.
- Processed their payments into the system
- Cash payroll, Income Tax checks, Loan Checks
- Assisted customers over the phone regarding store operations, products, promotions and questions they had on their account.
- Figured out payoff amount the they were entitled to
● Early payoffs, interest, additions
- Help them clear a hold they had on their account
1020 N Euclid St Anaheim, CA 92801
Cashier 01/2014 to 08/2016
● Managed opening and closing times for the cashier department.
● Balanced daily cash deposits and bank inventory with a low to none error rate.
● Processed cash withdraws.
● Examine checks for identification and endorsement.
● Supplied cashiers with coin and currency as needed.
● Delivered prompt, accurate and excellent customer service.
● Fax, scanned and send need papers/ documents to the corporate office in LA.
Bank of America
Intern 09/2012 to 12/2012
● ROP course offered in High School, one semester only.
● Shadowed tellers while they helped customers.
● Greeted the customers that entered the bank.
General Education 2014 to Current
FULLERTON COLLEGE, Fullerton, CA
● Entering my second year of school
● Wish to get a bachelor’s degree in the near future
● Currently undecided in what to major still debating
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA 2013
Anaheim High School, Anaheim, CA
● 3.0 GPA
● Member of AVID Club for 4 years
● Member of Talent Search Program for 4 years
● Took 3 AP classes with decent grade levels
● Biliteracy Seal on Diploma