Licensed Vocational Nurse
Maria Natalia B. Joson
BS Computer Science, LVN WOCN CCS
170 South Birchwood Street, Anaheim CA 92808
Phone (714) 322-8893 firstname.lastname@example.org
Compassionate, meticulous, flexible, trustworthy, ethical, Licensed Vocational Nurse with extensive experience in a skilled nursing facility and home health setting. Adept at use of electronic medical record systems. Inherent nature in persistence for providing exceptional quality patient care based on high standards of professionalism and compassion.
Wound Dressing & Care | Medication administration | G-Tube Feedings & Care | Respiratory Treatments & Assessments | IV Therapy | Specimen Collection | Blood Glucose and Blood Pressure Monitoring | Rehabilitation Therapy | Patient Bathing & Hygiene Assistance
- Assess, monitor and document patient condition, progress, symptoms and vital signs
- Educate patients and their families on the safe treatment of injuries, illnesses and conditions.
- Assure physicians' orders are processed and physicians notified in a timely manner of change in patients condition
- Coordination of services among different disciplines on behalf of patient
- Maintain an understanding of current regulatory requirements.
- Supervise nursing assistants and aides to provide quality patient care.
- Provide nursing care for patients that require short-term rehabilitation while recovering from surgery; or those that require long-term nursing and medical supervision as well as short-term respite care for frail or disabled persons
- PARK VISTA at Morningside, Fullerton, CA
Treatment / Charge Nurse (February 2008 to present)
Employee of the Month JANUARY 2015
- HYGIEIA HOME HEALTH, Cerritos, CA
Home Health Nurse (February 2008 to 2010)
- Canyon Lakes Restorative and Rehabilitation Center - Kennewick, WA
Charge Nurse LPN (September 2007 to December 2007)
- SAIPAN LAULAU DEVELOPMENT, CORP Executive Assistant to the General Manager
(Nov 94 – May 2000)
- EasyCall Communications, Philippines Electronic Data Processing Administrator
(December 1990 – August 1994)
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING CORPORATION Software Programmer/Instructor
(May 1987 – December 1990)
EDUCATION / LICENSES
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License.
- Certified Coding Specialist CCS
- Inactive Washington Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License.
- Certificate of Completion, Licensed Vocational Nursing Program
Preferred College of Nursing, Los Angeles, CA (graduated with honors)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Diploma
AMA Computer College, Makati Philippines