Eveningsong Lane ◦ Anaheim Hills, CA 92808 ◦ 714-283-4672 ◦ firstname.lastname@example.org
During my 11 years of work experience at The Disneyland Resort, I progressed into a role supporting the Vice President of Advanced Technology. When our department was transferred out of Anaheim, I was able to transfer to Resort Operations. I joined Apple One Employment Agency who placed me in a long term contract assignment. Since then, I have worked for several agencies on a variety of assignments. My goal at this time is to find a direct opportunity that will provide stability - where I can utilize my experience in a position that will offer a challenge and further development.
Contract Assignments February, 2006 – April, 2016
Magnitude Lighting Converters – (March 2016 – April 2016)
- Entered purchase orders into SAP accounting system.
- Updated client accounts into SAP.
- Assisted Operations Manager with clerical duties.
Automobile Club of Southern California – Technology Infrastructure (November 2013 – December 2014)
- Assisted IT Project Manager with Windows 7 implementation which consisted of replacing and upgrading computers and laptops for all branches throughout the United States.
- Received, documented, billed and submitted Fixed Asset data to Accounting.
- Created daily, weekly and monthly status reports for Manager and Director.
The Regional Center of Orange County (August 2012 – September 2012)
- Supported Executive Director with meeting preparation, expense reports, hotels and flight reservations.
- Coordinated meeting set-ups and catering.
Orange County Department of Education – Title I, Division of Alternative Education (January 2012)
- Utilized software programs Bi-Tech and Power Budget.
- Ordered computer equipment, software and office supplies.
First American Financial Corporation (March 2011 – July 2011)
- Supported four Vice Presidents with acquiring Visas for out of country training, International flight reservations and expense reports.
- Other responsibilities include taking meeting minutes, processing new hire forms, obtaining security access, data entry, coordinated staff events and assisted in managing the Yorba Linda office.
St. Joseph Healthcare Systems
- Supported Marketing department with mass mailings for hospital referral program targeting new members for senior programs such as SCAN, Secure Horizons, Medicare and Blue Shield. Also worked on a campaign targeting expectant mothers.
- Answered busy phones and responsible for high volume data entry in ACCESS software and excel spreadsheets.
Orange County Department of Education – ACCESS Program (Attendance & Records) (September 2008 – June 2010)
- Assisted students, teachers, employment services, military recruiters, social services, detectives, private investigators and state correctional facilities with various requests. Data entry and follow up, transferring microfilm to hard copy for easy and timely access for Program Technicians. Entered test scores and student data changes in database on a weekly basis either by teachers or myself. Special projects as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
- Assisted Vice President of Finance by keeping the calendar up to date, distributing mail and answering phones.
- Scanned hundreds of contracts into the data base.
St. Joseph Healthcare Systems
- Greeted Executives in the outer office reception area. Assisted them with meeting needs including calendar tracking.
- Answered busy phones and assisted where needed in all areas.
St. Joseph Cancer Center (July 2007 – September 2007)
- Tracked patient folders on a daily basis and updated with information from doctor’s office or directly from the patient to create charts for incoming visits to the cancer center.
- Tracked family history packets sent to patients which had to be completed prior to scheduled visits.
- Scheduled appointments as requested, received authorizations for HMO’s and other insurances.
Fidelity National Financial (October 2006 – June 2007)
- Provided support to Corporate Security Information Group Department. Processed all incoming invoices and compliance forms and added to excel spreadsheets. Took minutes during monthly meetings and updated changes into excel spreadsheets.
- Booked all flight and hotel reservations as required. Organized luncheons for executive meetings and special events. Basic office management duties.
Disneyland Resort February, 1995 – January, 2006
Executive Administrative Assistant
Resort Operations Planning and Integration (October 2003 – January 2006)
- Provided support to the Vice President of Resort Operations & Integration and two Industrial Engineering Managers with various summer and winter utilization studies, such as Guest Assistance and Attractions.
- Planned and coordinated daily and weekly Labor Strategy meetings for executives and engineering projects, as well as, other regular meeting responsibilities. Supported other departments and administrative assistants when needed. Organized and prepared expense reports, purchase requisitions and service entries on invoices. Managed daily Outlook calendaring system and engineering projects.
- Facilitated team building functions, spirit awards, reward and recognition, Christmas functions, etc. Elected Contingency Coordinator for Park and Hotel contract renewal. Cast Excellence Coordinator for yearly survey program regarding feedback on leaders and partners.
Technology Integration & Support (January 2000 – September 2003)
- Administrative support to IT Director, Managers of Server Team, Point of Sales and End User Computing Department. Backup support to Vice President of Information Technology.
Direct point of contact for executives and administrative assistants throughout the resort for IT department.
- Completed training in SAP accounting upgrade program and preparation for migration to new company-wide database system which included purchase requisitions, service entries, check requests, accounting and travel procedures.
- Tracked and managed all onsite consultants, maintained and managed invoices and payment process. Assisted Purchasing Department and Corporate Legal updating contractor/vendor contracts as needed on quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- Tracked all incoming invoices and accounting on departmental and resort wide blackberry units for management and executives through T-Mobile and Cingular Wireless.
- Set up and coordinated weekly project team meetings of Consolidated Resort Operations for Technology Integration including business lunches.
- Coordination of team building functions, spirit awards, reward and recognition, Christmas functions, etc.
Technology Integration & Support (February, 1995 to December, 1999)
- Administrative Support to IT Director of Advanced Technology and five of his departments. Contact for executives and other administrative assistants throughout the resort for Computer Technology.
- Completed training in preparation for migration to new company-wide database system, which included purchase requisitions, service entries, check requests, accounting and travel procedures.
- Trained and assisted other administrative assistants and Cast Members throughout the resort in the “Team Disney Building on SAP” company wide database for the purchasing/accounting system.
- Coordinated conference rooms with monthly and weekly meetings. Point person between Purchasing Department and Director in ordering large amounts of server equipment required for infrastructure of new theme park, Disney’s California Adventure.
- Maintained capital accounting software program developed to aid in the use of financial capital accounting system to track any purchases over $1,000 throughout the resort.
- Maintained data files on purchase requisitions, vendors, consultants and service requests, parking sticker and building access for consultants.
Panasonic Industrial Battery Sales Division 1984 - 1991
Worked with the Regional Sales Manager as this division launched. As a liaison between industrial companies and engineers in Japan, I worked to ensure that the distributors in the United States had samples of batteries to test for their clients. During my tenure here, we worked hard to create a department that was producing $1.5M in sales per month.
Cypress College/Fullerton College – Studied Business Management
Disney University – Leaders Pathway, Leadership in Action Series
Microsoft Office XP 2007, Microsoft XP 2010, Windows 7, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SAP, ACT, Access, Power Budget and some Quickbook experience. Top of FormBottom of Form