2254 E. Standish Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92806
Retail sales professional seeking a responsible position where organizational and analytical skills will be further developed and utilized.
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized in all tasks.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make educated decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical.
- Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
Gap, Inc. Oct 2010-June 2016 Lead Merchandising
- Collaborated with Regional Merchandiser to plan and execute floor sets according to company standard.
- Consistently re-worked product displays based on sale trends and product liabilities to increase sales and exceed sales goals.
- Responsible for building window displays per directive, creating marketing displays to attract customers, and setting promotional signage on a weekly basis.
- Managed the store for many busy weekends, promotional events, and holidays.
- Led and trained a team on visual standards, customer service, and operating the cash register.
- Opened and closed the store, accepted and led shipment team, stocked and replenished inventory according to several processes.
- Sought-after to assist merchandising projects in various stores throughout the region.
- Served as a Caregiver for a disabled parent.
The Walt Disney Company Summer 2004 Retail Sales
- Created Disney magic through exceptional guest service.
- Worked the register through guest transactions and end of the day balancing.
- Replenished stock at various locations throughout Disneyland Park.
University of California, San Diego Extension, San Diego, CA
Professional Certificate of Accountancy, June 2011
Cumulative GPA 4.0
Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, emphasis Marketing, Dec 2004
Cumulative GPA 3.0
National Dean’s List
USC Spirit of Troy Trojan Marching Band
Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.