Lead inventory Control/quality assurance inspector/Document Control/Inspector QC
Jerome A. Salcedo
3137 W. Ball rd. Apt. # 221, Anaheim CA 92804
Cellular 714 732-8507
lead Inventory Specialist / Document Control / Project Coordinator / QA Representative
To utilize my skills and abilities in a company that offers challenges and opportunity for personal growth.
* Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
* Computer efficiency, familiar with Microsoft Office and its applications,
* Ability to maintaining & updating ISO 13485 procedures.
* Document control per ISO 13485 requirements.
* Contact Customers to resolve any problems regarding returns, and out of specification parts.
* Collecting measurement data and create charts for future references.
* Perform Fix & Function test for new prototype parts, and report analysis data to upper level management.
* Familiar with maintain and operate all kind of measurement equipmentsas following:
* Calipers, Micrometers, Optical Comparator, Concentricity Gage and Noise testing equipment…
* Able to use UPS program and FEDEX program as needed.
Henry Schein/Handpiece Headquarters * Placentia, CA * 2001to Present
Lead Inventory Control Specialist:
* Responsible for monthly inventory review for nonmoving & overstock items.
* Monitoring accuracy of weekly cycle counting.
* Inventory shelving with stock items received or returned.
* Creating and submitting Purchase Order for all products needed to all vendors.
* Responsible for maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels and location for easy retrieval.
* Responsible for classifying, labeling and warehousing all inventory for future use.
* Organizes and maintains warehouse and inventory yard areas for efficient material
Storage and handling; maintains labeling system on each stock item; manually stocks.
* Instruct and supervise ASSEMBLY, PACKING, and WAREHOUSE AND INPECTION personnel.
Document Control Specialist:
* Trainee for new ISO 13485 procedures and ensure everyone follow up the procedures.
* To perform regular audit on corporate documents in order to ensure that all documents are properly submitted to other
* Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate department and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
* Performs the Document Control function within the validated Master Control system.
* Work effectively and efficiently with cross-functional teams, including those from purchasing, sales, Assembly, Packaging and the warehouse.
* Coordinating monthly meetings.
* Attending corporate trade show if needed.
* Developing new project strategies with engineering department.
* Identifying and processing warranty accordingly to ISO procedures.
* Monitor returned goods in the warehouse that have not yet been processed.
* Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required.
* Identifies issues and provides advice as it impacts project progression.
* Inspect and record all manufactured components to receiving inspection specifications indicated on blueprint.
* Record, Report and communicate all discrepancies to upper level management and Vendors.
* Perform and maintain internal tools calibration records.
* Maintain and update all diagram sheets for instruction for use on all products.
* Order and maintain necessary inspection tools and equipment.
* Recording and handling ISO paperwork’s regarding to orders and customer returns.
Standard Parking * Orange CA * 1999 to 2001
Valet and Cashier
* Operated cash register in fast-paced environment on rotating shift basis.
* Assisted all customers for questions and needs.
* Parked customers’ car safe and easy.
Majestic Bridal * Walnut CA * 1996 to 1999
Shipping and Receiving
* Arranging inventory, including retail shelf stocking and back-up inventory ordering
* Managed customer returns and call tags returns.
* Shipped all customers ordered.
Quezon City High School * Quezon City Philippines * 1992
H.S., Graduate / Diploma