Customer Service / Warehouse / Administration Assistant / Accounts Payable
Emad Aly Hashem
Address: 217 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92801
Mobile: 714-251-1091 Email: email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Accounting / Banking Position
- Financial operations And Management
- General Accounting and Cash Flow Handling
- Team Building & Leadership and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent customers and coworkers relationship
- Motivated and self-driven professional
- Work with team or independently with minimum supervision
Security (PT Position) August 2016
Summerwood One – Pool
West Covina, California
- Ensure safety of members at facility
- Kept facility clean and accessible to members
Branch Manager - Retail Operations August 2011 – July 2016
National Bank of Greece, Alexandria - Egypt
Branch Manager August 2009 – July 2011
Doha Bank, Doha - Qatar
Regional Operations & Compliance Controller Dec. 1988 – Aug. 2009
Commercial International Bank (CIB), Alexandria - Egypt
Career Progression with CIB:
- Regional Operations & Compliance Controller - Retail Operations Dept. Aug 2007 - Aug 2009
- Deputy Branch Manager Mar 2005 - Aug 2007
- Centralized Operations Head, Alexandria Zone Feb 2004 - Mar 2005
- Customer Service Head Feb 2000 - Feb 2004
- Senior Loans & Bills Clerk Jun 1997 - Feb 2000
- Teller Clerk Feb 1992 - Jun 1997
- General Accountant Dec 1988 - Feb 1992
General Accountant Sept 1986 – Dec 1988
Annie Travel Agency, Alexandria - Egypt
- Demonstrated expertise in Financial Forecasting & Cost Control and Productivity Management, Performance Measurement, Due Diligence, Cash Flow management and internal control.
- Ensuring completion of the daily transactions, books balance and checking reports at the end of the day.
- Managing costs, overheads and various other factors affecting the profitable performance of the division.
- Completing, processing, and maintaining applicable paperwork and records Monitoring the progress of new and existing financial products (Savings a/c, current a/c, investment products, loan products); responsible for creating second line staff.
- Review the daily processing functions and new accounts operations to ensure maintaining audit controls and SOP standards.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another.
- Provided friendly, fast, and accurate processing for all customer transactions.
- Providing exceptional service to branch customers and resolve routine customer problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate teamwork by proactively assisting other branch colleagues when needed as well as actively participating and contributing during Branch Team meetings.
- Conducting on-site learning sessions for branch staff on operational matters and all types of reviews for all Branches within the assigned region; planning presenting results through Branch Scorecard.
- Salary Calculation for entire staff at the end of each month. Disbursing the salaries through drafts and checks.
- Handled the collections and billings.
- Answering customer questions regarding products, services, financing and savings opportunities.
- Informing customers about available products and services.
- Enhanced the Branch Retail Assets Sales by 76%.
- Increasing the branch deposits by 130% in one year.
- Exceeded annual sales goals by 120%.
- Instrumental in upgrading the branch from category C to Category B within a short period of 2 years only.
- Diploma in Computer & Computerized Accounting Systems Graduation: 1996
Alexandria University, Alexandria - Egypt.
B. Sc in Accounting Graduation: 1986
Languages: English; Arabic
IT Skills: Proficient with using Teminos (T24), Midas, (AS400), CRM operating system and Basics of Oracle,
Advanced Computer knowledge related to Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.